Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Easter 2009

So, we have just never made a big deal out of the Easter Bunny. Bryan leaves early every Sunday to get things prepared so, we usually give Maryssa her Easter basket Saturday night. We've just never put much thought into the whole Easter Bunny thing. Well we got caught this year. We had some friends over the night before Easter and they do the Easter bunny. Well unknown to me they must have had a conversation about it. The next morning, Easter day, I went in to wake Maryssa up for church. As she rubbed her eyes and tried to open them she asked me, "did the bunny come". I said, "what"..... I thought I had heard her wrong. But nope she asked the same question. My response, "what are you talking about?". I had no idea she knew anything about the Easter Bunny. She said, "well Jonathon and David told me the Easter bunny would bring me a basket". So then I had to explain the whole thing to her and ask her to not tell Jonathon and David. End of conversation..... or so I thought. As I helped her put her clothes on she asked, "is there a list or something?" Again I said, "what?". Then very sweetly she asked, "Is there a list you sign up on, you know for the bunny?" I couldn't help but laugh.......... Gues what we're signing up on that "list" next year!!!!
Hope everyone had a GREAT Easter!




















No comments: