Thursday, July 2, 2009

Time to play catch up agian

New Golf Clubs
Maryssa got big girl golf clubs this year. I don't know who was more excited Maryssa or Bryan! (Maryssa says that daddy was more excited..... he he he =) )













Hannibal Cavemen baseball game








Could this be Maryssa's prince?!







Summer is finally here!!!! Maryssa has been asking for several months... "when is it going to be warm enough to go swimming?" Well the pool has finally opened and even though it wasn't really warm enough we went swimming. The girls has a ball and shivered the whole time.





















Girl Talk
We spent a Sunday afternoon with a precious family from our church. Maryssa and her Grandaughter Olivia are really good friends. I just love the picture below. We found them on the bed talking and laughing together, telling stories and being sweet girls.














Tennis Camp
We signed Maryssa up for a week of Tennis camp. She loved it. I really wish they had something in the area for her age to particpate in regulary.She was actually pretty good at it. I was impressed with her hand eye cordination. We are already looking forward to next year.























Kindergarten graduation
I can't believe Maryssa has already finished Kindergarten. As many of you know we pulled Maryssa out of the public school the 1st of November. We decided that for our family and our daughter this was what was best. God has truely blessed our obedience. Maryssa loves being homeschooled and I love teaching her. We participate in a local homeschool group where she goes to art class and music class.

























Silver Dollar City
Bryan got to go to Silver Dollar City with me and Maryssa the end of May. Maryssa was so excited that he was coming. She had the whole 3 days planned out... what we would see and do.




























































Spring Children's Musical

Simon Says was the name of the musical. I think it was one of the best musicals we've done. Certainly not becasue of the director (me), but because the musical was written so well. It had fun music and was scripture based. Maryssa loves being in KIDZ choir... singing is one of her favorite things to do. She says when she's older she would like to sing songs in church and write music about God. Maryssa sang in her first trio, and she loved every minute of it. We were so proud of her!


















River boat cruise






No comments: